The customer who makes a purchase from a distance (online) has the right to request withdrawal and return of the product purchased through our online store within 14 days from the date of delivery. The product must be delivered to the company within 14 days from the date of the withdrawal request.
The product must be delivered in the same condition in which it was received by the customer, in its original condition, perfectly even, within its factory packaging, unused, unopened, and without damage to the product or its packaging, accompanied by all its accessories and packaging. The return, in order to be accepted, must be accompanied by the original purchase documents (retail receipt, invoice). A return in which the product has obvious signs of use or abuse is not accepted.
For products that are returned in bad condition, with damaged packaging, opened, used, etc., whose value is deemed impaired, the company reserves the right to a corresponding impairment of the refund and always in accordance with the condition of the returned product.
The customer is charged with the shipping cost of the return.
In case that the product was sent to the customer without shipping charges, then he is also charged with the costs of the initial shipment to him. Product that was sold with an extra gift will have to be returned with the extra gift, otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from the returned amount. The customer is responsible for any reduction in the value of the product resulting from handling that was not necessary to determine its nature, characteristics and function (Handling and testing of the product should be done in a way that would allow to the customer to perform them in a physical store of the company).
You can download the relevant withdrawal request here.
Product returns are not accepted when:
- They concern online orders which are received and paid in a physical store of the network of Philippos Nakas SA as these are not considered distance sales.
- They concern devices that include software programs as well as any kind of material related to these programs in digital-electronic form, the use of which requires activation by the buyer or declaration of his personal data, actions by which the buyer becomes the only and exclusive user. The device means, for example, audio cards (audio interfaces), electric electronic music instruments, digital audio consoles and generally all machines used to create, play, edit and record audiovisual material.
- They concern products that were ordered or manufactured according to the consumer's specifications (custom) or are clearly personalised.
- They are for wind instruments, microphones and books.
- They concern products for which a special order was made on behalf of the customer after advance payment and do not belong to the planned stock of the company.