Gewa

GEWA is a famous manufacturer of musical instruments and accessories. Since the foundation of GEWA in 1925 by Georg Walther in the area called „vogtländischer Musikwinkel“ in and around Adorf , continuous improvement of products and services as well as focus on the individual needs of their customers have been given top priority.

New Products

This principle has also been adhered in the 1950s when the company moved to Mittenwald/Bavaria due to the consequences of World War II. Since tradition obliges it stood to reason to relocate headquarters - in favour of a large European main warehouse - back to Adorf after the political changes in November 1989. The merging of administration, sales and logistics was completely finished in June 2010.Today, the GEWA company not only has subsidiaries in all important export markets but also holds substantial shares in Asian factories of musical instruments that enable a world-wide marketing of lots of GEWA products.